Tuesday, April 03, 2012

IF / Return

The word this week on Illustration Friday is RETURN.
So if I choose to post this bunch of experiments all together I could say say something like
"These little characters are the beginnings of my return to a love of experimenting with animation",

Or I could write
"The cats watched and waited for the return of Freddy the mouse and his twin brother Dexter."
Or I could say
"The rainbow goose returned alone after his long journey. He ran through the fields just outside the town hoping his sweetheart would have arrived ahead of him."
"The surving octupus and a few fishes returned to their home lagoon to delight in the purity of clean water after so many months of swimming around deadly oil spills in the ocean."
And I could also write
'Albert returned to school with his wonderful painting rolled up and safe in his back pack ready to show to the class."
Dear reader, if you are still with me I would give you a big hug. Thanks for coming by.

6 comments:

Cindy D. said...

Many very cute characters in this whole shebang, I must say! But that little pig at the end with the silly grin was definitely the best. So cute and happy!

Jessica Warrick said...

My favorite were the little stick mice dancing. This made me happy, nice work.

Creations By Mit said...

So colorful & FUN! I liked the fish & the goose!

M. J. Muir said...

Cindy - Thanks for coming by. That little pig is from a story I have in the works. I am glad you like him. His name is Albert.
Jessica - Those stick mice are supposed to be birds so I guess I'd better sharpen up my mice and my birds so we can tell the difference. LOL
Hi Mit. thanks for checking out my IF this week.

Anne said...

Fun and cute animation, the music was spot on, too! Great job, thank you for sharing! :))

Tomás Serrano said...

Cute, Mary Jane. And music is perfect...