Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Painting and Loving it

I am writing and reading and learning in an excellent writing course for middle grade children. It is helping me to go back to a novel I have been working on for sixteen years. I never sent it anywhere because I didn't feel ready and I think this course is really going to be helpful to me in so many ways.
And I have been taking an online oil painting course with  Dreama Perry. I thought I'd post some of the painting exercises. These are from two exercises. A cupcake and a sunflower in the style of Dreama Perry. I do hope I can adapt this new way of working into my own work one day soon.
Dreama is the most inspiring and beautiful person who shares her gifts and her love with her students and it is a beautiful thing to be a part of it. Here is her website.



No comments: